U.S. Marine Corps PLC Program
Marine Corps OCS commissioning program
- Cadets can enroll in Platoon Leaders Course (PLC) during their freshman or sophomore years at 云顶集团.
- Cadets will work with the local Officer Selection Officer (OSO) to apply for PLC. If selected, cadets will attend two six-week summer training programs at the Marine Corps Officer Candidate School(OCS), located at Quantico, Virginia.
- PLC summer class sizes are typically 250 to 300 students, broken into four to six platoons.
- The platoons train in a demanding environment where they are continuously evaluated on their physical fitness, academics, and leadership to determine if they have what it takes to serve as company grade officers.
- The Marine Corps provides travel costs, meals, textbooks, and lodging during the summer training sessions, and students are also paid for their time.
- A PLC candidate who has completed at least one summer training session is eligible for a $350 monthly stipend for up to nine months of your school year.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- You are not obligated to serve in an active duty status until you accept your commission after college graduation. There is a four year obligation for Ground contracts and eight years for Aviation contracts.
- For more information about the Platoon Leaders Course click here.
Minimum requirements: 22 Composite ACT/ 1000 SAT (math and verbal) or AFQT score of 74
If you think you have what it takes to be one of us, and a leader of Marines, start here.